10.24.2008

Update on what's happening in the Miller House

Ok, so surgery went as planned and I'm sorry I haven't responded to the numerous e-mails and voicemails I have received. I really do appreciate that you all have been thinking about me! Today I am feeling a little better...I've spent the past few days napping and resting. I got to take a shower this afternoon, which I thought would feel fantastic, but it was quite a difficult process. I took my bandages off to reveal swelling and stitching, and various colors of the rainbow. So, I am now back on the couch and this is what I see:



Finn has kept me very entertained practicing his walking. I think he went back and forth between my mom and David about 20 times. He was having a blast!





After practicing walking, I watched David give Finn a ride. They chased Duncan (who got newly groomed this morning) all over the living room. Duncan wasn't a big fan of that game, but Finn was.



David is doing such an amazing job keeping Finn entertained and taking care of me, and thank goodness my mom is here. It's been sooo helpful. I even watched David vacuum the living room, and my mom just brings me meals. I would say that this is the life, but the pain isn't the best! Anyway, I'll post more this weekend if I can. I'm sure I'll be looking for something to do!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice shot of your leg! It looks swollen. Finn looks like he is having the best time , counting the days til we get to see you all ! Love Linda Get well soon !