10.12.2008

I'm a little behind...

on my blog posts. So, while I listen to David read to Finn in the baby monitor, and while I lay here with an ice pack on my knee (no word on the extent of the damage until tomorrow...and yes, I am going to try and make it through a day at work) I thought I would catch you all up on last weekend. My mom and my niece, Sophie, were here to visit. We had such a great time! But, Sophie sure loved her little cousin "Baby Finn". She says she is going to come back to visit "again, and again, and again." :)



The only noteworthy event that took place this weekend was my very first pumpkin carving. It's really difficult to take a good picture of a lit carved pumpkin...who knew? But you can kind of see the results...mine is the 2 little zombie kids all the way to the right:



No comments: