2.16.2008

Back to work :(


Well, we made it through the last 2 days. It was sad to leave the little guy, but he is in good hands. Finn seems to be adjusting okay. He had a nice little schedule going, but he's been waking up in the middle of the night again for the past 2 nights. I read somewhere that breastfed babies who are away from their mom during the day will start to wake more often during the night. boo-hoo! I was really starting to enjoy those 11 hour nights :( Oh, well. Maybe after a bit more time he will re-adjust. I'm glad that I get to spend the weekends with him :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Marcy,
What a beautiful picture!
Also the valentine picture of Finn is the cutest baby picture I have ever seen, although I may be a little partial. I miss him . When I see his pictures I want to hold him and give him a kiss. Give him one for me. I hope things go better next week as far as his sleep goes. I will cross my fingers for you. Babs