2.22.2008

10 weeks and counting...



Little Finn is doing great! We're starting to settle into our new routine and I made it through a full work week! David is really doing well staying home 3 days a week and he seems to be really enjoying it and bonding with Finn. I am very jealous! They are going to come in to Hallmark today and visit me, so I am looking forward to that. Daycare is going well. We are adjusting to our new schedule quite nicely. I look forward to this weekend when I can be home with him for 2 days, even if it is snowy and nasty (I fell down t he front steps this morning!) I just had to put these cute little cowboy boots that my cousin sent me on him. They are so darn cute!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Finn looks so cute in his cowboy boots. He is growing so much. I love seeing each and every picture you post ! Have a nice lunch! I hope you don't get too much snow. We have had rain for the last two days.