1.24.2008

Just the 3 of us


After almost 6 full weeks of grandparents staying with us, we are finally alone with Finn. He is doing really well and we are anticipating his "big sleep" (sleeping through the night). Hopefully, it will happen within the next couple of weeks. As for me, I am going to my 6 week check-in tomorrow morning. How time flies! I am feeling really great and having family here to help made my recovery that much easier. I almost have full feeling back in both my hands, but still can't get that darn wedding ring back on. Hopefully, my blood pressure will check out fine and I will continue to stop swelling. David is on vacation for the next 2 weeks and we've made several trips out of the house (finally). Soon, I will be going back to work :( Only 3 more weeks to spend with Finn...I really don't want to go.

No comments: