2.09.2011

Happenings...

Ok, ok. My 2011 resolve to be better about posting hasn't been going well, seeing as it is February and I haven't even posted the Christmas pics, yet. Let me begin by saying that we've had some crazy weather here...



A blizzard came through, leaving us stuck indoors. But, the next day we tried to bundle up and build a snowman...we lasted maybe 5 minutes and didn't really get too far on the building part. Finn was cold and wanted to come back in.

I've been working on some home improvement. I have to share my new wallpaper that I am so excited and happy with! My friend, Kristine, came over and helped me put it up over the Christmas vacation. I LOVE IT!




...and some other little things. A few accents...



...and a new bookshelf from Crate & Barrel . LOVE.



and here are some fun pictures from Christmas morning...





...and the best news (saved the best for last). Cindy and Tom adopted a baby boy and they brought him home from Arizona on Christmas Eve. Finn is so excited to have a baby cousin, although he has told me "I just want him to walk and talk!" Welcome Lukas to our family. We love him!


1 comment:

Sara C said...

I love your wallpaper project - it looks great! I want to try some, too. Congrats on Finn have a VERY cute little nephew!