6.13.2009

Union Station Saturday

Finn and I went to Union Station this morning. After living here for 5 years and never actually going there, I figured it was time.

They had a fantastic exhibit from the Chronicles of Narnia movies. I couldn't take pictures in the exhibit, but I must let you know that Finn thouroughly enjoyed it. You can check out the link above and see more information. It was pretty cool stuff! Actual props from the movie, storylines, etc. After we finished the exhibit, we sat down for a snack at a super neat diner in the main lobby. Finn loved the architecture in the giant building.


Next, we headed to Science City. What a cool place! I didn't get too many pictures, but here a few. The place is 3 stories of fun, interactive games and visuals. Finn had an absolute blast. I think his favorites were petting a bunny and these little hydrants that shot bubbles out.






And finally, we are home. Nap time for us both...we are exhausted!

1 comment:

babs said...

Looks like a really neat place to go and spend the day. I know Finn had a great time. Love seeing all the pictures.