6.01.2009

such a silly boy

Today, Finn wanted (ahem...demanded) that I put one flip-flop on him. I kept trying to take it off and he was very upset (ahem...temper tantrum). Here he is cracking up and enjoying his one-shoed evening. It was pretty funny watching him limp around the house. Hey, whatever makes you laugh this way little guy! (also, please ignore my dirty floor in this picture...I was just getting to sweeping and moping) :)





I have to say Finn is just getting sillier and sillier. We've discovered a new way to get him to eat his green beans. We have to present them as a snack. Put them on his plate and they are headed straight to the floor. Here he is enjoying a "snack" of beans on the kitchen floor. Go figure?

3 comments:

Anne said...

His hair is getting curly! Such a cute little guy. :)

babs said...

What great pictures! He's having a blast. Does the same thing work for meat in a bowl on the floor? He is adorable. Can't wait until we get to see him in person!

marcy | a d's nest said...

No, meat in a bowl on the floor does not work :( we need a "meat method", we are still working on solutions. I've never heard of such a picky baby! My friends' kids are eating pizza!