12.06.2008

Birthday Party Pics

The party was so much fun! Finn enjoyed opening his presents and eating his cake. He was a little cranky around cake time, but we kept him up past his bedtime. The cakes that Holly made are crazy amazing...I can't thank her enough. Finn loves his new toys, I had to put him to bed with his yo gabba gabba guitar (because he wouldn't let it out of his grip) and he played for about an hour with it (trust me, we heard it through the monitor)...and then woke up and played with it all day...(yes, we are already annoyed by it)...but, as long as he loves it, we will tolerate it! Happy early birthday, Finn.













1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It looks like a fun party. I so wish we could have been there. Your right the cakes do look amazing. The baloons are also amazing ! I love his hat(the blue one). Happy Birthday Finn-