9.20.2008

Lil' Pumpkin

Fall is absolutely my most favorite time of year (besides the fact that it leads to winter). And Fall in the Midwest is amazing, I can't wait!

Although it was 75 degrees out this morning, we decided to go ahead and kick off the season by visiting the Louisburg Cider Mill and pumpkin patch. In true Kansas fashion, there were hayrides, a corn maze, and tons of other activities.



We watched how apple cider was made and I highly recommend the apple cider doughnuts! Yum!



Finn picked out his first pumpkin!




David and Jairus attempted the corn maze while Finn and I checked out the pot-bellied pigs and baby goats. I wasn't about to push the stroller though a giant maze!





We had a really great time on the hayride. Finn loved checking out the sights!



It was a great day! If you live in the Kansas area, I highly recommend it. And the next 2 weekends are the cider fest (we went a week early, darn). There will be pony rides, crafts, food, bouncy fun, etc. The price wasn't bad either...$5 for the maze, animals, and hayride (of course, Finn was free) and only $2 for Finn's pumpkin! Welcome Fall!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been there! It was fun. I love fall, too. It looks like Finn had a good time!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a fun day. I'm happy to see pictures of the three of you.You all look good,and make an adorable family.