8.21.2008

Remember These?

David's mom won this jack-in-the-box on ebay for Finn. She said that David had the same one when he was little. I can't believe it! I had it too. Must have been a popular model. The trademark date is 1979. It's in great condition and Finn seems to really love it.



I also joined paperback swap last month and it's an awesome website! You can swap your books with other members and all you have to pay is the shipping fees, which, for media mail is dirt cheap. Anyway, there are plenty of kids books posted and I just had to get this one for Finn because it was a favorite of mine back in the day.


I wonder what other vintage articles I can collect for Finn?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No way! I had that jack-in-the-box too! I would never in a million years have remembered it if I hadn't seen the picture. Weird!

Good book choice, too. :)