8.16.2008

ah, the milestones

First noise..awww! First smile...hooray! First tooth...ouch! Crawling....Arghhhhhh! Serenity now! Well, not that bad. But, after chasing Finn around for 2 hours and trying to do chores at the same time while relentlesly screaming, "NO! We don't play with cords! Where are you going? No! Plastic bags are not for playing!" I decided to strap little boy into the chair. Not what he had in mind. But, YO GABBA GABBA to the rescue!


And, ah...sweet relief...Jairus just called and we are going to take the kids to the park. When I get back I'd better mop the kitchen tile...Finn is black from crawling all over the dirt...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Marcy,
Sounds like you have your hands full.Finn must be a fast learner if he is getting into all that. Just last week he could't get anywhere ! I loved the video ! He is growing up so fast ! Linda

marcy | a d's nest said...

Yup...it's amazing. One minute, he couldn't make it accross the room and the next he's all the way around the kitchen!

Unknown said...

Man, you are in trouble! This is a whole new phase. Guess I should try to enjoy this time before Emmett is mobile. Then I'll really be working!