3.22.2008

Finn's photo shoot...



Today we had Finn's 3 month photo shoot. He did excellent...and (drumroll)...he rolled over for the 1st time in the middle of it! It really scared him and we had to cut the shoot short. I tried to get him to do it again when we got home, but he was so exhausted. I'm going to see if he'll do it tomorrow and if I can catch it on video. As you can see, I got these AWESOME shots and bought them framed. Now I can't decide where I want to hang them. (Don't worry, family, your copies will be in the mail soon). The photographer likes them so much she asked me if I would sign a release for them to use in their catalog, in the store, and in her portfolio. We'll see if baby Finn becomes famous! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That hat is obscenely cute guys. Love the pictures.