3.06.2008

3 months...already!



Sorry I haven't posted anything lately. Working full time and being a mom is hard work! Let me think about what is going on...daycare is going well. We're getting into the groove, but it is exhausting! We are traveling to Atlanta next week to visit friends and family. That should be an adventure. We bought a new computer. We are thinking about buying a bigger car. I am busy at work. Finn is starting to semi-laugh. My mom is in town to stay with Cindy (who is finally getting out of the hospital)! And, I think that's it. I want to take Finnley to get some professional 3 month pictures, so I'll post those as soon as we have a chance to get out. Maybe when we get back from Georgia. Oh, and I attended the baptism class to get things moving on that. I need to set a date. I will keep you all posted on that. (Aren't his little jeans super cute!)

No comments: