2.10.2008

Can you believe he's 2 months already?





I am so stunned by how fast time has gone by. Tomorrow is Finn's 2 month check up, and I can't believe it. I am so sad that my maternity leave will be ending this week. I really feel like it took us this long to establish our routine and for me to really get the "mommy" thing down. I am happy that we had the time to bond and get to know each other. If only I could have another 2 months. Finnley will be in good hands with Daddy and Mrs. Gail. I will truly be jealous that they get to see his little face all day while I am at work, but I already told David that he will just have to come and visit for lunches. As you can see in these pictures, his hair just keeps getting lighter and his eyes are so blue. AND!!!! the best news...last night he slept a full 10 hours! I will definitely post again tomorrow after his dr. appt. Boo hoo...shots, that won't be any fun :(

No comments: