1.01.2008

Finnley's 2 week check-up



We went for Finn's 2 week check-in on December 26th. He is doing great! He has gained weight and the jaundice is doing much better. He now weighs 8.5 lbs and he is 21" long. Talk about a growing boy! As we near the end of week 3, it is apparent that he is gaining even more weight. His cheeks are chubbier and he is filling out his outfits. It's amazing how he is changing on a daily basis. As for me, I am still recovering, but doing much better. After several post visits to my OB, she decided to put me on blood pressure medication, because I just couldn't seem to keep it down. And I am feeling much better. They will continue to check on me, but my last visit showed considerable decrease in the numbers and she seemed happy with the progress the medicine was achieving. I will continue to take it for several more weeks to ensure that it stays down. David is doing really well and we are trying to get as much sleep as we can. Finnley likes to eat every 2-3 hours most nights, but we are taking turns changing diapers and putting him back to bed (now, if only David could feed him, too. I'd be in heaven!) Hope you all had a great New Year and have some time to come and visit. My mom has been here to help and David's parents will be here next week. We really enjoy the company! I can't believe it's almost been a month since Finn's birth! We'll keep you posted! (p.s. I have no idea why the above picture says it was taken on November 1st. I got a new camera for Christmas and I guess that I didn't change the settings. Ooops!)

No comments: