10.08.2007

Welcome to Our Miller Family Baby Blog


We are so excited to be so close to welcoming Finnley into our lives. We can't wait to meet him! Time has gone by so quickly! We are busy getting everything ready and I am sure that I am nesting in preparation for his arrival. His room is coming together and it is going to be adorable. Earlier, I was stressing out about having everything just perfect, but I've seemed to relax these past few weeks. We are well into our childbirth classes, which I was hesitant to take. But, now I am glad that we did as we are learning so much. Of course, working with so many women, I've had the chance to hear about everyone's birth experiences...good and bad! All of this has been helpful and I can't wait. Only a couple more months of waiting!

3 comments:

*sara* said...

just a few more months til we get to meet fabulous finnley!!!!

catrinka`s said...

Hi marcy and David ,won`t be long now,have a great time at your shower.Wish we could be there!let us see the pic`s....

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.